The schedule for our 1st mini cheer camp is out! It’s compulsory for all current cheerleaders to come! Haha
Ex-cheerleaders you are welcome to! Just let me know in advance! :] Meet 4PM at Cultural Room on 15 Oct!
Mini Cheer Camp (15 – 17 October 2010)
Day 1 (15 Oct)
4PM : Foundation Training I (under Chris)
6PM : Dinner Break
730PM : Training
1030PM : Debrief
Day 2 (16 Oct)
10AM : Foundation Training II (under Lina)
1130AM : Cheerleading Videos
12PM : Lunch Break
130PM : Training
630PM : Debrief & Photo Taking
*room raiding at a later time
Day 3 – Sentosa (17 Oct)
9AM : Set-Off to Sentosa!
10AM : Settle Down & Play/Chill!
2PM : End Camp
What to bring and wear:
1. Cheer attire for 2 days of intensive training [i.e. proper footwear, tights (for the ladies)]
2. Beach wear, sun block, toiletries and fun stuff (e.g. frisbee, beach ball) for Sunday beach outing
3. Water bottle for 3 days of hydration (A MUST)!
4. $$$ for your lunch, dinner and outing
5. Yourself & your CHEER ATTITUDE! :]
We’re looking for a sub-comm to be our camera/video person! Please apply now! :] HAS & IPS Points would be awarded. For any queries, please contact Lina @ 90122080. Thank you!
Your Ra-Ra Captain Lina